Skegness is full of attractions for the whole family. From Ten Pin Bowling at Skegness Pier to The Natureland Seal Sanctuary and for those who like a little more action Bottons Pleasure Beach.
Skegness has competition standard Bowling Greens, some of which are directly across the road from the Woodthorpe, in front of the Boating lake.
Skegness is known for it's nightlife with it's many pubs and clubs staying open until the early hours of the morning.
The Woodthorpe is ideally located just a ten minute walk from the town centre giving you a great opportunity to explore all that Skegness has to offer.
For other Skegness websites and services please visit the following pages:
- Skegness holiday guide
Seaside Holiday Guide
- A Guide to Skegness Attractions & the Skegness Forum
- All of the latest Skegness news and history
Outdoor Market in Ingoldmells
- Your ingoldmells visitor guide
- Homevision for all you aerial needs
Places to visit in Cleethorpes
- Why not spend the day in Cleethorpes?
Mablethorpe Visitor Guide
- Visit the seals and take a walk on the historic Mablethorpe beach.